Cookies Policy & Privacy
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 protects people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under Article. 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we provide you with the following information:
- The information you provide will be used exclusively for the purposes concerning our activity to the Blog
- The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequences.
- The information you provide will not be disclosed.
- Gianluigi Nuzzi, as chief editor of the site, and his staff are the only persons who may have access to personal data you mentioned.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- a) origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, data integration;
- b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; < / li>
- c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights listed are requesting, the website owner Gianluigi Nuzzi.
Session cookies are essential to distinguish between the connected, and are useful to prevent a feature sought to be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent attacks on the Site. Session cookies do not contain personal information and last only for the current session, that is, until you close the browser. For they do not need permission.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular, are linked to a specific request of functionality from the user (such as login), for which there must be no consensus.
Third Party Cookies
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out).
Most of the videos on the site does not convey cookies to access the page, having been set to “advanced privacy (no cookie)” that makes sure that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless voluntarily reproduce the video.
For more information on the use of data and their treatment by Google it is recommended to check the information on the page prepared by Google.
Plugins Social Network
The collection and use of information obtained by the plugin are covered by their own privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer.